Saturday 4 August 2012

A reply from David and he's already changed his name.

David has replied pretty quickly thank goodness. He seems to have already changed his last name from Bruce to Care. How strange! Maybe he thinks it makes him sound more genuine. Surprise surprise, he is dual nationality, lives on his own with his son and is his own boss. I will let you read the rest.

Thank for your message,am  David am 46years old am 5.9ft tall, 235lbs, eyes brown , hair black...I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol .I was Born In Germany where My father Work long time ago,My Father Is from United state Of America and My Mother From London, United Kingdom.I own House Here In Farmington Missouri United state Of American , I am from United State Of America and live in Farmington Missouri, am a independent man i work as a construction engineering  am boss on my own. Am single loving and caring man that be alive in love a lot I am a passionate Man, a deep thinker and I feel things deeply must especially   love. I am always thinking about something new and not just something but things that bring about a greater change i don't give up in any  thing in life,am a man that go all out to fight for what i believes in and never dream about losing,am a man that is full of  passion am a man that treat a lady with a great and wonderful feelings am a man that cant make any woman regret in any way.I have One Son Who is Jerry By name and 15years In age,I have One sister who Live In Vivian Here In Usa..

well am looking for is a real and pure hearted woman with the ability to care and help a real relationship when the relationship need her help ,a woman that is HONEST,and that will accept my son that will keeps her promises,respectful and full of life,a woman that is hopefully I like a Woman that fight till the end for a relationship no matter what is it that is going on within. I love a Woman who is sweet, thoughtful, loving and affectionate,  I just want to enjoy my life with a woman that dont believe that beauty or money is what make her good but that believe that their is a true love i want a woman that is deep passionate soul who has things in common with mine about love who has a lot of deep passionate love to share with me. I want a Woman that understands passion hope its you...May I Know More about you as well and Do Mind where I live Now??
Regard
David Care

No comments:

Post a Comment