Sunday 5 August 2012

A romantic reply from David.

He's quick to reply is David. If only his emails weren't just full of generic, pseudo romantic bullshit! I obviously need to ask more questions of him.  He did however, send me lots of photos of him and his 'son' who is supposed to be 15 yet looks about 10! Apparently he is  "adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation", well that's good then!




Hello Jenny ....How are you doing today?How was your Night  and your health?Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to  get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet, and all I read about it was awesome..I consider myself a gentle person..I treat women with respect  and i do Love to take them Out. I am just been open Minded To you. i will like to let u know that i agree with all u have said cos friendship first and Relationship Start So we can Have Much in common, cos i don't want to Loose a woman Like you. you are so Nice, but i don't count that as a Big deal cos all i base Upon is Love,Trust, Faith and Harmony.Without that, relationship is Nothing and  i had to leave life on my own..doing wat i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it .Well,i am a very sincere and
honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,and i believe in the truth and honest of love....i give all my best when come to relationship and get serious about it,never hurt my woman before babe...I love Kid Bcos I see them Like Great Gift From God,I love My son as well and Have Being a Good and Great Father to Him and I Take Good Care Of Him Past 8years Now i loose my ex wife.I send you Some Pics Of My Son and My self and Please Let Me Know If you Like Them,Am Busy At work and Am so sorry I Never Have Much time to Watch The Olympics But My soon Do...i plan to meet great woman who can love me and make me happy all day and night babe,i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on  the truth and honest of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Know more about each other and have Much in common and i know something corresponding will come out of it..Hope to hear from you soon..
Kisses and hugs
David Care

No comments:

Post a Comment