Saturday 4 August 2012

Introducing Jenny - last name Talia!

After receiving David's lovely initial message, how could I not respond?

So Jenny was born and here is her reply to David.

Hi David

Thanks for the message on the dating site. It was good to hear from you.

I will tell you a little about myself now David.

My name is Jenny and I am 45 years old. I am a widow and live in a small village in Lincolnshire called Feltching-upon-Dribble. It's a small but picturesque village where I have lived and worked for the last 10 years since my husband tragically died. I have no children as we were never blessed in that department (neither was my husband if you get my meaning) but I lead a full and active life.

I have many friends and business contacts and enjoy a wide range of hobbies including, photography, hand gliding, and carving miniature caricatures of famous people out of walnut shells. An odd mixture of hobbies I know but it keeps me out of trouble!

It's late now David and I am tired after a busy day. I have been carving Pete Burns from 80's group, Dead or Alive and it's been a bugger getting his lips right. Time for bed.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Fond regards

Jenny x x

No comments:

Post a Comment