Monday 20 August 2012

You arr my heart,life - a message fromDavid

Well David seems completely unperturbed by my recent arrest. He obviously loves me so much that it doesn't matter. He loves me so much that he has now installed himself as my husband! I also seem to have acquired a child! His spelling and grammar have to be the worst I have ever encountered but he loves me so none of that matters!! Oh, and after dechipering his email, I think he wants me to send him some money. What a surprise!



Hello sweetheart
   How are you doing today and i hope you have great and lovely time over there honey..Am so sorry for late reply..am here busy here with Case and the Lawyer and that why am not here with you yet honey..Thanks for your Great and lovely message honey and thanks for your Concern honey..you so sweetie and lovely woman to be with and to spend the rest of my life with,You make me happy when i ready your message and thanks for your Honest honey..I know you always be honest with em bcos you always make me happy anytime any day i read from you honey..I just can't wait to be with you and show you how much you mean to me and what real love is all about In Person honey..You arr my heart,life and everything that happen to me honey..I just don't know what to say or to do now honey Bcos without you my day is not Completed honey..Am trying my best getting the money But I work Nothing Out yet honey..and I have spend alot Of Money On the Case and that why i really wnat to win it honey..I know what life is all about and hwo you feel over there as well honey..But please and please honey..I really want you to try your best and everything you can do and get me any amount from this money and i promise never let you dawn honey...I don't Mind any amount you can get me honey..Please..I just want to work everything out here for good and be with you to have happy family and great time together as husband and wife honey..I always tell your son Jerry you say hi and He Can't wait to meet you and be with you as well..i love you so much honey and please always tell everyone i say hi as well and i love you so much honey...Kiss and hug and please take Good care of your self for me and don't hug or kiss any man till i get back to you bcos i keep my self for you as well honey..i love you always..
Regard
David As your Husband

2 comments:

  1. It looks like he turned over two pages of his script at once and not noticed.

    ReplyDelete