Saturday 4 August 2012

Passionate about B.U.M (Feltching) - a reply to David.

I decide to overlook David's terrible English and obvious mistakes and send him a prompt reply. I really do hope he likes underpasses!

Hi David

Thanks so much for your prompt reply to my email. Wow! So much information for me to take in!


I am a bit confused though as your profile on the dating site said you live in London but now you say you live in the USA. I was really looking for someone relatively close but having read your email, I think you are worth the effort. You almost sound too good to be true.


I am glad you are a passionate man David because I am a passionate woman. I am not just passionate when it comes to matters of the heart and physical pleasures, I am passionate about the causes I believe in too. I am a supporter of a Charity called B.U.M (Feltching) which stands for British Underpass Movement (Feltching branch). Here in Britain, we are rapidly losing many of our fine underpasses as they are being filled in and built upon by unscrupulous developers, people with no compassion or sense of heritage. I truly believe we must fight to preserve our country's great underpasses before they disappear forever. Do you like underpasses David? I do so hope you do.


As well as fighting for B.U.M (Feltching) I spend a lot of time looking after an elderly neighbour of mine. Like me, she has no family so we enjoy each others company. I like to keep an eye on her as she is rather wealthy and being old, I worry that people will take advantage of her. Not everyone is honest out there are they?


I hope you don't mind me asking David but is your son's mother no longer around? I think it's great that you care for him by yourself. You must be a wonderful father. So many men turn their backs on their children and I am glad to see you are not one of them. Jerry is a lucky boy.


Have you been watching the Olympics at all David?  I have been working hard for the last couple of weeks carving as many of the G.B Team as I can out of walnut shells. Jessica Ennis is coming on a treat but I got a little over excited when she won the gold medal and accidentally slipped and chopped off Mo Farah's right earlobe. Ooops! I am sure he will forgive me though!


Can I be cheeky David? Would you send me a photo of yourself please? It would be nice to have a picture to look at as I email you. I will send one of myself by return.


Is there anything you  would like to know about me David? I am not shy and will always be honest and truthful with you about myself and my life. After all, if you don't have honesty in a relationship, you have nothing at all.


Take care David and hope to hear from you soon.


Fond regards


Jenny x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment